Monday, September 16, 2024

Eden Cemetery, Toronto Township

An email arrived from Find A Grave with a photo request from Eden Cemetery which is close to where I live. So I thought I'd go and see if I could find the grave.



I have visited the cemetery before because there are some Miller headstones in the cemetery and my Miller family lived in Toronto Township for a time. There is, however, no connection between the Miller family in this cemetery (who came from Ireland) and my Miller family as far as I can tell.

It's a samll cemetery and very easy to cover the entire cemetery in a short period of time. So, I'm surprised that there were any gravestones there that were not photographed. As it turns out, there was. I wasn't able to find the gravestone requested, but I did find a stone with the name Rosalind on it (last name could not be read). Rosalind died in April of 1860.



No comments:

Post a Comment