Monday, May 6, 2019

X00289 & X00290 Solved!!

I now have a follow up on both X00289 & X00290. Both have been solved!

I posted about X00289 some time ago - I was looking for birth and death information for Annie Louisa Williams.

Then I posted about X00290 where I was looking for the cemetery and death information for Charlotte Ann Perry Williams (mother of Annie Louisa Williams).

The good news is that I managed to get answer for both issues via the cemetery transcriptions for Woodlawn Memorial Gardens in Guelph:



It would appear that both Annie and Charlotte were initially buried in St. George's Cemetery in Guelph, but the cemetery was later closed and the burials were relocated to Woodlawn Cemetery. According to the transcription there are no markers for these graves and it is impossible to determine their locations. But at least there are some records that have survived to give the details

No comments:

Post a Comment