Saturday, January 26, 2019

Update on the 52 Week Challenge

I've done 3 posts so far as part of the 52 ancestors challenge. I am planning to continue with the challenge, but I am going to change things up a bit.

For one thing, I'm finding it difficult to keep with the themes of the challenge and also stay focused on the families that I am currently working on. So, I'll continue writing ancestor profiles; they just may not meet with the theme of that week.

Also, it's getting a little much to post two blogposts each week: one profile for the challenge plus the regular X-Files posts. So I'm going to aim for about one post per week. Which means that the profiles will likely get posted after the week of the challenge.

So there you have it. I'll continue the goal of one ancestor profile per week, but they may not follow the weekly themes and they may likely appear after the challenge week.

No comments:

Post a Comment